The Taylor Four!

The Taylor Four!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

HELLO AGAIN!



WOW! It sure has been a bit of a time since I have updated our family Blog. We are all doing very well! The girls and I were on a MONTH long vacation in Corpus Christi and have been home about two weeks now... finally settled in again!

Jeremy and I are doing well and very blessed. We sure did miss each other while the girls and i were gone but he was able to come down to Corpus twice and spend some time with us. We had an amazing easter with my family! Jeremy's mom Pam was able to join us and it was sooo nice to have her there. I always feel bad that the girls don't get to be with their grandparents often. Jeremy recently went to a CRHP retreat and loved it! I am so proud of him. I have just been trying to hold down the fort, loving my life and the people in it!

Bella is doing awesome. Growing so fast and super smart. She loves school, is a ham, and has tons of friends that she just can't get enough of.

Maddy is ALMOST walking. She is definitely a cruiser. She loves to jibber jabber, wave and say HI to everyone she sees.

Today we had a family photo session/ Maddy's nine months photo shoot. Maddy was not so willing to cooperate but Bella sure was. Krista Artis (photographer) did an AMAZING job and we can't wait to see the end result. These pictures are just a sneak peek to an amazing photo session.

Until Next Time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment